[structure and characteristics]
Its structure and principle are similar to that of tubular graphite falling film absorber. Only the absorption, cooling and separation parts are composed of round block hole graphite condenser. The heat exchange blocks are sealed by PTFE "O-shaped circle" or expanded PTFE (tetrafluoroethylene elastic rope). The whole equipment is equipped with pressure spring as automatic compensation mechanism for thermal expansion and cold contraction. Compared with the circular block hole heat exchanger, the absorption tower section is installed on the top of the equipment. Gas liquid separator is installed at the bottom.
In addition to the characteristics of tubular falling film absorber, Liuleng brand round block hole graphite falling film absorber has the advantages of high structural strength, good thermal shock resistance, high heat transfer efficiency, not easy to damage and convenient maintenance. It is a kind of gas absorption equipment with superior performance.
Design pressure: tube side: < 0.1MPa shell side: 0.4MPa
Design temperature: tube side: inlet temperature < 170 * C shell side: - 20 ° C ~ 60 ° C
Heat exchange area: 1 ~ 120m2, large tubular falling film absorber can be designed and manufactured according to the needs of users.
This series of products are generally used for absorption of HCI SO2, NH3, p205 and H2S.
(1) Using unit graphite block design, the damaged block can be replaced quickly;
(2) Gasket is used between graphite blocks, without adhesive, easy to disassemble and install, and convenient to maintain;
(3) The area of heat exchanger can be increased by adding graphite block;
(4) Strong impact resistance;
(5) The temperature of acid produced is low, generally 3 ~ 15 ℃ higher than that of cooling water, so there is no need for post cooling and the production process is simplified.